Mrs. Idaho America 2011

Mrs. Idaho America 2011 Kristie Bear

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mrs. Idaho America 2012 RESULTS





I wanted to post something early this morning for those that were unable to attend the pageant. Here are a couple pictures I found on FB. I will have official pictures from Josh Wolfe our Pageant Photographer later today.


Here are the top five ladies, 4th Runner Up Faith Thomas, 3rd Runner Up Ellen Austin, 2nd Runner Up Nadia Archer, 1st Runner Up Kayle Sparling, Winner Beverly Hartle. Congratulations to all of the 2012 ladies you all did an amazing job last night. I will post all the awards later today when I figure out who won each award but right not it is a blur.


Beverly we are all so proud of you for continuing to pursue your dream and winning the Mrs. Idaho America title on your 4th attempt. Here's to a GREAT year!!

Mandi~

No comments:

Post a Comment